Monday, March 26, 2012

WAY too long.

I honestly don't know where to start!  I have been SO slack!  School has been INSANE to say the least!  I guess it's true that they use the second semester of pre-reqs to weed out all the people who aren't going to make it anyways.  So my life has been all school basically.  Between physiology & my biochem/organic chem class, i barely have time to do my other work!  But I really wanted to get back to blogging.  So there isn't much new news on the house.  But we do have a sink now.  That I am in love with!  (: I'll post a pic at the bottom of this post.  Also one of my best friends are getting married!!  Sept. 29, so that's exciting!  We went and got bridesmaid dresses last weekend!  Anyhow, I'm going to try to update more.  Less than a month of school left for me so there will be lots of time to update this summer.  Missed Y'all!  


Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment